Friday, September 3, 2010

Restaurant- Morimoto, Napa Valley

Bone Marrow with 5-spice carmelized onions - Only Morimoto
Foie Gras Custard, Shiso Broth, Sliced Duck Breast..........Absolutely amazing!!!

Of all the restaurants we went to on our trip,
Morimoto Napa Valley
was my favorite.

The food menu was inspiring, the decor was comfortable yet trendy, the staff relaxed, fun, yet professionally educated, and the clientele energizing.

The menu was full of unique and exciting flavors making it almost impossible to make a decision. It was a nice change from all the French influenced cuisines we dined on most of our trip. The dinner here has once again changed my opinion on food and will alter my direction in my evolution as a Chef. Morimoto truly deserves the Iron Chef title as he is a visionary and in my eyes he will be one of the Greatest chefs of his generation.



No comments: